Kelly is an experienced and passionate educator in the field of workplace health and safety, crisis and emergency preparedness and response.
She is a qualified Workplace Trainer and Assessor and delivers classes on a daily basis, to a wide variety of students, from all levels of industry including mining, oil and gas, manufacturing, local government, private enterprise and military installations.
This background puts her in good stead to deliver workshops to arm you with the tools to make informed decisions about the health and wellbeing of you, your family and your home.
Creating a Healthy Home - Detox Your House Room By Room $25
There is a sense of safety that if a product was on the shelf in a store, that meant it was safe. Surely if a product contained dangerous, toxic ingredients, ingredients that could cause cancer, that product would be banned?
During this 3 hour class, I will educated you about the chemicals present in your home, room by room and what you can do to drastically reduce your risk of exposure. I will arm you with the knowledge to make informed decisions. With simple changes you can drastically reduce your exposure.
First Aid for Kids $25
Do you know what to do in the event of a first aid emergency in your home? All too often we hear of first aid emergencies with children. The sooner first aid is initiated, more often than not, the better the outcome.
This class is different to the first aid class you may have come across in past. It is practical, need to know information, to survive the war zone of parenthood and is delivered simply so you can be confident to render assistance if the need arises.
Topics we will cover include:
- Legal Considerations
- Fractures, bleeding, cuts, bumps and bruises
- Poisoning (household chemicals, insects and more)
- Seasonal Threats (coughs/colds/flu)
- Digestive Issues
- Teething/Pain Management
We will also talk about:
- Signs & Symptoms
- Treatment Options –Natural/Over the Counter/Prescription Medications
- Should I stay or should I go? When do you need to go to the doctor or hospital?
Creating Essential Wellbeing - supported by DoTERRA CPTG Essential Oils Free
This 1.5 hour class is the FIRST in our series and is one of our most popular sessions. It is an INTRODUCTION to the world of and healing power of Essential Oils. An opportunity for people who have never used Aromatherapy before or who have started to explore Essential Oils to deepen their KNOWLEDGE about how to use the oils in everyday life at home, work or play.
It will be informal, fun, experiential and empowering with plenty of time for your questions about essential oils and how they can support your physical and emotional wellbeing.
We will focus on the Top 10 CPTG Single Oils and Blends used by people just like you to support them in recovering their health and wellbeing in the areas of:
- Emotional and mental stress, pressure and overwhelm;
- Fatigue and low energy;
- First aid - minor skin infections, rashes, cuts, scrapes, bruises and bumps;
- Low immunity and infection - ear, sinus, throat, chest, urinary tract and digestive system;
- Pain - joint, back, neck and muscle pain, headaches, abdominal and period pain;
- Brain biochemistry and neurotransmitter dysfunction for emotional stability.
Creating Essential Wellbeing with doTERRA - Make and Take Blends $10
This 2 hour class is the next instalment in our series and is one of our MOST POPULAR sessions. It is an opportunity for people who have never used Aromatherapy before or who have started to explore Essential Oils to deepen their KNOWLEDGE about how to use the oils in everyday life at home, work or play. It is a MAKE AND TAKE style class where you will learn how to safely, wisely and responsibly create simple but beautiful blends using doTERRA’s Top 10 CPTG Single Oils and Blends. Included in the entrance fee is a pack containing:
- 2 x 10ml good quality glass roller bottles – pre filled with Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO)
- 1 x doTERRA labels sheet
- 1 x Recipe Card
- 1 x Dilution Guide
Bring along you own doTERRA essential oils to use or for the nominal fee of $5, use the Presenter’s kit.
Creating Essential Wellbeing with doTERRA - Make and Take Luxe $25
This 3 hour class is by far the most beautiful and enjoyable of the classes Taylor Natural offers. It is an opportunity to take your essential oil use to the next level and is the ultimate in LUXE. Champagne, tasty treats, gorgeous aromas and plenty of laughs all the while learning how to make simple yet effective body care products. We will delve into the world of cosmeceuticals, we’ll bust myths, we’ll leave you informed and empowered to tackle your bathroom cupboard and rid it of toxic load.
All resources needed to make body care products such as body polishing scrub, luscious body butter, facial serum, lip balm and perfume are supplied.
Creating Healthy Children - supported by DoTERRA CPTG Essential Oils $10
This 2 hour class is an INTRODUCTION to the world of and healing power of Essential Oils for your babies, toddlers and children. We focus of safe, wise gentle and responsible use of Essential Oils so parents feel empowered, confident and competent to use Essential Oils as part of a proactive, wellness based lifestyle and for the common child health concerns should the need arise. This is an opportunity for people who have never used Aromatherapy before or who have started to explore Essential Oils to deepen their KNOWLEDGE about how to use the oils in everyday life at home, work or play. We will focus on the Top 10 CPTG Single Oils and Blends used by people just like you to support them in recovering their health and wellbeing in the areas of:
- Alleviate or diffuse irritability, meltdowns & tantrums;
- Create an atmosphere of serenity and sanctuary in your home;
- Enhance feelings of peace, relaxation and overall wellbeing for the whole family;
- Foster creativity and imaginative play;
- Nurture and support deep and restful sleep for everyone in the family;
- Soothe and disinfect minor skin irritations or injuries, provide comfort and relief for bumps & bruises;
- Support and enhance immune function, nurture immune resilience;
- Support and nurture your children’s respiratory system and help to maintain clear breathing when they are unwell;
- Support learning, focus & concentration and calm the “homework hysteria hour”;
- Support your children to have a healthy, robust digestive system and soothe tummy upsets when they are unwell.
Creating Emotional Wellbeing - supported by DoTERRA CPTG Essential Oils $10
Our emotional wellbeing or lack of it affects every aspect of our life.
This two hour class is informal, fun, experiential and empowering with plenty of time for your questions about essential oils and how they can support your physical and emotional wellbeing. We will learn how and when to use essential oils to provide support:
- in times of emotional distress, upset, nervous tension, stress or pressure
- to address issues of low self esteem, self worth and self respect
- to calm and support the release of addictive or self destructive behaviours
- to calm feelings of anxiety, worry or overwhelm
- to increase energy levels and break through mental fatigue
- brain biochemistry and neurotransmitter dysfunction for emotional stability.